I’ve just revamped the fanlisting devoted to the album Like a Prayer, by Madonna. It really needed major revamp and I managed to do it: now it is cross-browser compatible and have a couple of new extra thingies.
Take a look at if if you have the time :smile:.
Thanks Helen and Frauke for your comments on the previous entry.
Incidentally, there was a fake bom threat yesterday in Warswaw, but yup, life goes on… At least ours, right? :uh:.
I’m still home alone, with some classes (I had one at 7:30 this morning :tongue:) and longing for the 8th of August to come. Anyway, I cheer up myself just by making me realise that my life will have much more fun from this Sunday onwards:
1. Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince (I hope I will be able to buy it here soon).
Trip to Vilnius from the 21st to the 24th. [EDIT 14th of July]It’s screwed up: not enough people signed up for the trip, so it’s cancelled; and I am really pissed off, by the way =(:sad::mad2::neutral:[/EDIT]
3. My parents here from the 24th to the 3rd of August.
4. J. comes the 30th of July.
(4 bis. Shall I include the bureacracy with which I have to deal the first week of August among the “fun” stuff? :dead:)
5. The 7th I part to Spain… Well, to Lisbon, more precisely :geeked:.
6. The 8th, at 00:00 (more less)… Pablo :cool:.
Hope you’ll have fun too. [EDIT 14th of July]How bl**dy sarcastic it is this sentence now… [/EDIT]